[AT] And to all, a good night

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Dec 25 10:20:08 PST 2006

Wow!  When I came downstairs this morning, the cookies we'd left for Santa
were gone and next to the cookie plate was the deed to a beautiful 40-acre
farm a few miles from here, partially wooded, rolling hills, big brick 1800s
farmhouse and an oak-timbered bank barn, and in the equipment shed I found a
late Super M, a 4020 diesel Powershift side-console, and a Cockshutt 30.

Well, okay, actually I made that up.  But I'm home with my children, and
they feel safe and at peace, and I know what a lucky man that makes me.

Best wishes for a merry Christmas to you all, with an extra prayer for those
far from home or who've suffered loss of loved ones.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net