[Farmall] Stuff from me

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 25 06:40:32 PST 2006

Those are kind words and kind wishes, Spencer.  Many thanks and may all
the same come right back to you.  I hope I speak for the entire list
when I say you do an excellent job of providing the lists, keeping them
up and running, and putting up with those of us who use and sometimes
perhaps slightly abuse this great service.

Best wishes.
Charlie V. in no snow yet WNY