[AT] Merry Christmas to all!

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Dec 24 21:02:10 PST 2006

Dave,

I ran into Mr. Claus last night and he happened to tell me how really
worried he was about how he was going to get that NOS tractor down your'
chimney without getting it all scratched up.  I told him not to worry as I
have an empty bay in my garage and he could have Rudolph just pull it right
in there and I'd give it a good home ... boy you should have seen the
relieved look that came over his face!!

Merry Christmas to all from the soggy wind-swept northwest -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington