[AT] FORD 6000 arrived tonight!

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 18:17:26 PST 2006

Joe, I wasnt beating the tractor, no more an maybe less than I do  these red
ones. They know how to take a beating IHC, My 6000 reminded me of IHC Hydo s
What I meant was the autotranny dont like the pressure of all day heavy
work.
On the others I can take the 560 or 504 and turn some ground in a day, even
the super C will just keep on keepin on.
Temp gauge almost touching the red.
I am leery of Hydros and auto trannys
in a tractor after having one of each go down.
I hope yours does better than mine did !
Kevin
The price was right anyways :-)
<<<<<MERRY CHRISTMAS>>>>>