[AT] Magnetoes

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 16:07:51 PST 2006

I cant see where those childrens Toys even compare to the real tractors they
mimic. Although they are similar in appearance what can you do with them ?
On occaision I buy one and give it to Makayla (shes 20 months old)
How does it matter what mag they have on, or anything else.
In the real world There is no compairison unless you have one that runs
??????
Kevin