[AT] "Pinee" for Charlie H. From Several Weeks ago

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 23 19:47:52 PST 2006

Thanks Al.  I don't know if you saw it or not but I posted a message a while
back with a link to an article in our local (New Bern) paper.  It was from
October and told how a guy from Kinston had won a battle with the FDA and
the product was back on the shelves.  I suspect I'll see some around here
soon.  If not I'll stop by Onslow Feed & Grain next time I'm down that way.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the info.

Charlie