[AT] FORD 6000 arrived tonight!

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Sat Dec 23 18:54:51 PST 2006

Gayle & Ron: Thanks for the encouragement for placing the tractor out with Christmas decorations. I'll continue working on the wife to do something next year. With all the tired iron we have around the farm, I could put on quite a display; probably put the local atomic power plant out of commission with the amp draw!!  :>) (grin) Joe H.