[AT] FORD 6000 arrived tonight!

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Sat Dec 23 18:06:38 PST 2006

Jeff: THANK YOU for the warning! I have to remember to be sure to disengage the traction coupling before doing any serious work while the engine in running. The I&T shop manual states this many times throughout their repair instructions. Perhaps you can suggest sources of factory repair parts other than E-Bay? I've got to replace the leaking o-rings on the injectors. The previous owner didn't pay much attention to this when replacing injectors. Jeff, thanks again for your warning. Joe Hardisky