[AT] update farmall H mag

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 23 13:46:02 PST 2006

It sure is a fine day here today, 50+ an wall to wall sunshine. Mud only ankle deep, and I got the mag delivered in todays mail. So I took it right on down to the shop and proceeded to set #1 on TDC and change mags. Turn on gas and hook up starter, give it a whirl.
Run oh yes that baby run like a new one, and carried 80# oil pressure after about 10 minutes running Sweet no smoke at all.
Now that I know engine is ok I will go get another 12.4-38 rear tire. Im a cheapo on tires if at all possible, have a freind in the tire business that I call whenever a roadwore tire is needed. (what I use)
And he usually has what im looking for so I just take rim and tire to him and get a pair of tires, have a new tube put in the one I get mounted. And come away smiling about $50.00-60.00 lighter wallet.  Why I am smiling ?  Cause the same thing new is 4-6X higher and dont do no better. Old tractors like old tires, ours do anyways :-)
ironman
Kevin Mosier

<<<<<<<Merry Christmas>>>>>>>>

         And A Happy New Year