[AJD] JD items at auction

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Dec 23 08:33:06 PST 2006

There are lots of JD items on the auction site, thanks to many of the JD
list members.   Be sure to check them out and bid!

http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167100425
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167963220
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167963552

and more.  The tear drop repro. lights are about to close on Christmas day,
so be especially sure to check out the first link.

Thanks for the kindness and support of you folks, both during the auction
and year round, and "Happy Holidays" from my family to yours,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net