[AT] Tractors lit for Xmas

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Dec 23 07:01:59 PST 2006

	I have a "partial" tractor (no tires, sheet metal or engine) sitting with
blocks under the wheels near the road. In front of it is my buzz saw with a
small pile of firewood on the ground under the saw blade. All 4 wheels each
have a double wrap of white lights. The tractor is all red lights and the
saw frame is all blue lights. I couldn't find chaser lights so I just used
red lights to outline the saw blade and a long double wrapped set of
multi-colored lights to be the flat belt.
	As the "never Ending Move From Hell" winds down we just felt the need for a
little diversion. We have a "LOT" of decorations going on this year.

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net