[AT] stuck good on a WD 45 engine question--FOLLOWUP

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 22 23:27:43 PST 2006

John,  I hate to be critical but that approach seems to me to be the same
one taken by most car shops these days.  Just throw parts and money at it
until it runs.   If it is leaking oil bad enough around the rings to smoke
like yours is you should be able to figure it out with a leak down test.  If
it were me I'd want to know the cause of the problem before I spent  a big
pile of cash on pistons and liners I might not need.

Charlie