[AT] FORD 6000 arrived tonight!

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Dec 22 19:18:44 PST 2006

Hey, one of my neighbors regularly parks a Johnny-Popper in his front yard
at this time of year with Christmas lights on it.  He even has "moving"
lights attached to the wheels so it makes it look like they are going
around.  Today, I noticed that another neighbor has parked a restored
Farmall M in his front yard.  I haven't driven by at night to see if it's
also decorated, but it's pretty in the daytime anyway.

Larry