[AT] Cockshutt 35?

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 10:09:39 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/22/2006 12:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
[AT] Cockshutt 35?

we  here have  2  35's   one is a L  the other  a standard
most of the parts we  needed were  available -- not from  Agco  but from  the
Cockshutt members  in the Cockshutt Club.     Niether of ours have hydralics
so that was no problem .  now our 50Delux  will need some of those things----
  I believe  a  35 and 50Delux share an awful lot of the same parts and the
engine parts  I was told  were  only  a bit of a hunt... not to bad though.

I  have been told  there are  1500  35's  in all styles  and    from what
I've seen lately   they tend to run from 2000 up to  4000  depending on  where
and the shape  and  the style.
Where are you from  William?     We live near  Terre Haute Indiana.