[AT] Cockshutt 35?

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Fri Dec 22 04:21:08 PST 2006

Ralph,
The Cockshutt 35 was produced using the newer frame of the model 40 /50
with the New Hercules engine. The previously used Buda was no longer
available as Allis Chalmers had purchased Buda for their own supply of
engines. The Hercules was found to have even better power and was tested
by some company other than U.of Nebraska. They had over 42 PTO HP which
put it at the top of the 3 plow tractors. I believe they were all the low
profile
style with 28 in. tires. The worked good for the Backhoe application.

Larry Dotson