[AT] Cockshutt 35?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 21 20:33:09 PST 2006

John Kennedy wrote:
> Your're correct Ralph, the Cockshutt 35 was only made for a couple of
> years and they only produced around 1400 of them.  If they were sold in
> Canada then they called a Deluxe modle if sold in the State  in 1956
> they were called a B;ackhawk later they were called a Deluxe. If it a 56
> Blackhawk then its worth around $4000 running. If a later or canadian
> model then between $2000 and $3000.
>
> I got this info from the Yt cockshutt list.
>
> http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/ntracz.pl?m=cshut

John
I couldn't find any production numbers at the link you posted but my
Canadian site said there were 1850 of the 35 models built.
I can only recall ever seeing one. Now the 30 was one of the more common
tractors, in fact one of my Uncle's owned one. I've seen decent running,
non-restored 30s selling at auctions here recently for anywhere from 1
to 2,000. My neighbor with the original one owner 30 in his shed has
been offered "new" (1947) for his and refused it. Of course that was
only $1500 .

Ralph in Sask.