[AT] Cockshutt 35?

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:06:29 PST 2006

Your're correct Ralph, the Cockshutt 35 was only made for a couple of years
and they only produced around 1400 of them.  If they were sold in Canada
then they called a Deluxe modle if sold in the State  in 1956 they were
called a B;ackhawk later they were called a Deluxe. If it a 56 Blackhawk
then its worth around $4000 running. If a later or canadian model then
between $2000 and $3000.

I got this info from the Yt cockshutt list.

http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/ntracz.pl?m=cshut

John K.