[AT] Farmall serial #

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 13:22:15 PST 2006

Dave  nowhere can I find info that IHC ever used Wico mags on Farmall H or
any other letter series tractor.
I bought one from the H4Magman in NY.
Didnt someone on the list buy a magneto machine back in the spring or summer
?
 The mags on everything we have and freinds tractors around here are all
IHC.
Our cub uses IHC mag it is called a J4
and the H, I just bought has one called H4. And they will fit a lot of
Farmall tractors, all letter series an a lot of the # series as well.
Now im not saying that Farmall didnt use Wico + prestolite mags, just that I
cannot find one.
I know that some 460-560 had Prestolite disturbitors, but the majority of
them were IHC also.
ironman
Kevin Mosier