[AT] ford 800 vs 600 steering arm / bellhousing clearance - Skip

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Dec 21 10:48:08 PST 2006

	Hi Skip:

	Haven't heard from you lately. Glad to see that you are still here. How is
that "Dexter"   ;-)    thingy? Are you still using it?
	I still win one now and then but not often.   ;-)    As you probably
noticed I expressed no knowledge of the loader itself but spoke only of our
NAA we once owned and the "TO" series Fergy steering arm. I own enough email
lists that I am used to dealing with trolls... Kind of sad really... Another
problem with lists is that it is very difficult to keep the same person from
signing on under several Id's at once.
	I will win this one because I will be spending the holidays with my kids,
my 10 grandchildren + a couple of semi-grandchildren that may become
permanent family soon and my half dozen great grandchildren along with some
of my numerous good friends. The handful of people on the planet that truly
dislike me are of no significance at all to me or most of the rest of the
cosmos.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas Skip, Keep reminding me that I can't

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net