[AT] NAA tire

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 12:39:10 PST 2006

I got one from HF as well. It's a Taiwanese made one, if that means
anything, and it does wonders on old rust.... I wouldn't be without it
now. Use that and my cheapo pressure pot sandblaster (again, HF) and I
can metal look pretty close to new. Haven't figured how to paint well
yet, but I can sure clean it up nice. :)

Ken in AZ