[AT] NAA tire

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Dec 21 10:16:27 PST 2006

Cleaning up the inside of old tractor rims is the ideal job for a needle
scaler. I have one that fits on an inexpensive air chisel, and it works
great. The only conditions are that 1. you need a LOT of air, and 2. ear
protection is a must, not a luxury.

Images of the "before and after" using this method on my Ford 2N can be
seen at <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2nleft1.html>
and <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2nleft2.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we ever do evil,
that good may come of it.
-William Penn, Quaker, founder of Pennsylvania (1644-1718)