[AT] Nice day in Sask.

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Thu Dec 21 07:13:39 PST 2006

Looks good Ralph. better than a resent restoration i saw. it is i
think a farmall cub. My wife came home a week or so ago and told me
about this tractor a long the road to Altoona she said it was all
rusty may be a good one go check. We went that way yesterday and it
was still there sporting a NEW [restoration]paint job not sure but
think it may have been done with a mop in the moon light. [i love
some peoples restorations]
R Fink
PA