[AT] Magazine scam

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Dec 21 00:05:31 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
I take it by that reply that you have no intention of notifying the proper
authorities on this matter. Strange that you would rather mock me rather
than turn it over to the Post Office for then to take care of this problem
that you and your neighbors are having. Strange indeed.

John P. Keneedy.

	I have no idea how you would extrapolate that silly notion Walt... I
absolutely do have the intention to turn it over to the postal inspectors
and the Indiana Attorney General's office. I will wait a day or two more to
see what else I receive first and what further clues we can put together.
	BTW, Walt, that is not how you spell Kennedy...

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net