[AT] Magazine scam

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Dec 20 19:18:34 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----

Farmer,
   Have you ever just thought of taking this matter to your local Post
office an reporting it. It doesn't do any good to just complain about it
here on the ATIS list. I'm sure that they would take you a lot more
seriously than we do here if you took the proof of any fraud down to them.

John P. Kennedy

	And have you ever considered that this involves a number of long term list
members here (including the list owner) that have a great deal of interest
in the situation. I realize that as a supposed newcomer you may not have any
interest but I would suggest that you get a little more time in here before
you try to direct the list... Dang, you sure sound a lot like Walt at
times... When you say "we" do you think you speak for the entire list.
	If this is Walt's doing (and I am not saying for sure yet that it is) it
would be in his best interest to suppress any discussion of it. I would also
point out that Spencer actually invited further discussion of the matter in
an effort to sort it out.

	I will continue to provide any information I can sort out. If you don't
care for my posting just delete them...

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net