[AT] Nice day in Sask.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 20 17:50:41 PST 2006

A nice sunny day here with no wind and temp in the 20s so it inspired me
to get out and do  something. While checking through my "inventory" I
discovered a really decent condition hood and sheet metal for Cockshutt
tractors, complete with most of the original decal. So with a little
rubbing compound and elbow grease I had it looking about 100% better
than the old yellow hood. This red hood is actually more accurate as
that is what the original colour of the tractor was. Even the rubber
grommets for the headlight wires were still good. Got the whole thing
changed over and took a few pictures.
Heres one.
http://hotimg2.fotki.com/a/142_165/25_228/MVC012F.jpg
I know its far from  a "restoration" but this is a working tractor and I
don't want it looking so good that I'm afraid to use it. :-)

Ralph in Sask.