[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Dec 20 16:38:24 PST 2006

ROTFLAMO!  Everyone has to have a scapegoat -- someone they can blame for
whatever bad luck happens to them, someone who is too innocent/dumb/stupid
to cope with life without outside help.  Historically, Poles are considered
that way in this portion of our country.  I asked my son a number of years
ago who the scapegoats are in Polish society.  He said, "The police."

Larry