[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:49:38 PST 2006

Since me being suspicious strange furaner me not get it ... Furaner is this
a furious guy or/and is he furnished in furor or is he furbished or working
with fur, flogging. Now i'll have to furlough my brain before it overheats.
Still don't get, so come on mock that innocent swede (innocence is what
we're known for, right?)

Mattias