[Farmall] Farmall MTA Propane

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Wed Dec 20 07:13:21 PST 2006

Kevin,
As I think you know... IH did not build any propane Ms or Super Ms.  They
were all conversions.
To find out how many were converted would probably be impossible.  You may
be able to find out how many by a certain company,  i.e.  the company in
Texas.
To determine how many conversions ( after market )of anything that were made
is like as trying to figure out
how many  tractors are held together with baling wire.  :-)

Mike