[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:20:29 PST 2006

Luckily, I haven't gotten in to this mess, but for someone to be doing it
for a scam, they have to intercept your payment.  Like junk email, where
they want payment sent might be a clue.  If it's a prank, then all someone
has to do is fill out a buisiness reply card and drop it in the mail.  But
you would expect someone involved to be named.  Maybe Walt is the victim?
The names close to members names could be from a internet name lookup.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, now they have my address again.....