[AT] Morrow County auction

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Dec 19 08:00:09 PST 2006

Mike,
Morrow County sounds a bit like the Kidron Machinery Sale in March, April,
and August. I'll try to attend if I can find more info (firm date) and get
it on my calendar before something else gets planned for me :-( . Do you
have a web address for Peak and Associates? I know about the Wooster and
Hillsdale auctions but can you tell me more about the Bowers auction you
mentioned?