[AT] Charity Auction

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Dec 19 07:10:58 PST 2006

	OK guys, I just placed bids on about a dozen items on the ATIS CHARITY
AUCTION... Go ahead, go out bid me. You know you want to...   ;-)

	I guess the "World Famous Internationally Traveled Blue Handled Fence
Pliers" have taken up a permanent home somewhere and will not be in the
auction for the first time? They have raised a fair amount of money over the
years and covered a lot of ground. I was hoping that this year they would
find their way back to the tractor list...
I am throwing out a challenge here that if they are placed in this year's
auction I will find something else of as much original value as the pliers
to place in this years auction and I will also vow that if they get in this
auction I will do something that I have never done before. (DRUM ROLL...) If
they are placed in this auction I will drink two beers in a row with
witnesses at the Portland campground in 2007... Those that know me there
know that I drink strictly diet cola around the campfire.   :)

Will someone please pass this along to the other list?

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net