[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Tue Dec 19 06:59:06 PST 2006

Sorry to butt in here, but the last time I got one, magazines aren't
delivered requiring a signature.  They're stuck in your mailbox.  So I
can see where a publisher will assume everyone accepts delivery of a
magazine, unless they're just returned immediately.

Don't let the accusations get out of control until you've proved who
dunnit.  And I mean PROVED.

Rick