[AT] Couple questions please

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 07:13:42 PST 2006

Thanks Nathan and Andy!!

  Andy, the holes in the wristpin boss' (on the piston) are beveled, which
suggests to me an oiling hole.  There is not enough meat for threads IMO.
If so the wristpin was meant to turn inside the piston boss'...just doesn't
make sense as I also am used to seeing two set screws here...or at least
one.

  Nathan..to be honest, I don't know what the hell I have here.  Made in
England is stamped on the conn rods.  Might have went to Canada.  It was
found 40 miles south of the border.

  The valve guide shoulders are on the bottom, inside the valve spring/stem
side compartment.

  I will look again at the rod small end...I see no clamping.

  I'll get some pictures up.

  Thanks again guys

  RickinMt.