[AT] Bogus Mail

Irma bellville1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 18 20:26:26 PST 2006

 I don't know who does what,but for the past 4 to 6 months I have received a
lot of bogus mail. There was a Sprint cell phone delivered to me. I refused
it told them I had not ordered it. It was returned to Sprint and they still
tried to make me pay. I spent about an hour on the phone with them. I guess
they finally decided to leave me alone. I have heard no more from them. Last
weak I received a batch of DVD's I was supposed to have ordered. I sent them
away. Have not got a bill for that yet.One of my neighbors got so much junk
sent to her she called the post master. They finally told her to just send
it back. My aunt in Ohio took a load she got back to the post office a while
back. They told her to just throw it away. She would not so she left it with
them.I don't know what they ever did with it.
 My cell phone bill with Cingular came in for 3 solid months with tex
messaging and downloads I had nothing to do with. I had to pay over $200.00
a month to keep my phone service. It took the phone company the full 3 more
months to get my money refunded. Guys I think we have all been hit hard from
all sides.
Irma