[AT] Does Walt have a death wish?

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Mon Dec 18 17:12:55 PST 2006

>>Think about it a bit people.  Just because Walt's name is on
>>the stuff
>>doesn't mean that he did it.  In these days of identity
>>theft, it could be
>>anyone -- anyone!
>>
>>Larry

Yeah, this is kind of what I meant when I asked George about it last
week. I don’t see what's in it for Walt, and I don’t really see Walt
doing this. Whatever you want to say about him, I don’t think you could
say he ever did or said anything supporting theft. It wouldn’t surprise
me if he isn’t returning this stuff to the sender.

I think it’s someone else stirring the pot. Isn’t there a member on the
engine list who likes to call himself "Evil Darren Rototiller" or
something like that? Maybe he did it to turn the fatg's against each
other at auction time.