[AT] Terry Welch

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 18 17:56:23 PST 2006

Paul I called you tonight. Left a message, but might not have left my phone #. My cell # is 262-215-4310. I have a couple of books with scale models for sale and I have some friends in the Milwaukee area that might be able to help. I will look up the ads tonight.
  Terry

Paul Bazzetta <bazzetta at execpc.com> wrote:

Terry,

I lost your phone number.  I need to talk to you about those little desktop model steam engines that I saw at the Edgerton show.  We are looking to buy one for a christmas gift.  A bunch of us are
going in on it togehter but don't kwow where to buy one.  thanks.

_Paul Bazzetta
414-581-4724