[AT] Tire Info

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 18 04:15:49 PST 2006

LOL Yep that works too Larry.  Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
That web site I mentioned, WWW.tirerack.com
has good information on upsizing tires and rims as well as most major brands
of tires and wheels.  If you are researching tires and want to know what is
available and what to expect to pay it's a good place to look.

I've never bought any tires from them but I've used their site several times
to decide what to buy.

charlie