[AT] Couple questions please

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 18 06:14:07 PST 2006

  Merry Christmas all;
    Well the Fordson restore is going slow, but slow is good.  I am having
difficulty in finding a repair manual so will post a few questions here.
Appreciate any help.

  Re: Early 1920ish Fordson Trackson;

  Does the wristpin turn on the piston?  This would be new to me.  There are
two holes on the piston boss' to lube the wrist pin.

  What holds the wristpin in?

  Are the valve guides screwed in?  There are two flatspots that resemble a
wrenching surface and all are at different positions.

  Last but not least....Does anyone know a good machine shop in Montana??

  Thanks fer lookin'
  RickinMt.