[AT] Tire Info

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Dec 17 19:05:05 PST 2006

Charlie
I went into our Farm And Fleet store a few years ago (before they went belly
up here)
and ask to have one size larger tires put on my 1971 Monte Carlo SS-454.
They refused to do it. I went home and took the wheels off and went back and
ask for larger tires for my trailer wheels. These were the same Ralley
wheels I had on the Monte, but because I did
not have a door plate, they never knew the difference and installed the same
tires I had ask for 2 hours earlier.

Larry Dotson