[AT] Tire Info

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Dec 17 10:53:37 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
It is getting near time to replace a couple of tires on my pick-up truck (
the one used to fetch tractor parts).
I have come across a new ( at least to me) load designation of "SL".  What
does this mean or where can I find out more information on it?
Some how I managed to make the leap from  2, 4, 6, 8 ply ratings to Load
Range B, C, D, E, but this seems to be more difficult.  Maybe just the
joints are a bit stiffer making leaping harder.
Richard
In Central NY

	"Slow Leak"   ;-)
I don't recall that one but then I don't recall a lot of stuff these days.
	While "leaping" has become more difficult, "stumbling" across has become
easier...

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net