[AT] Tire Info

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 17 06:31:15 PST 2006

I found this using Google
<http://www.procarcare.com/icarumba/resourcecenter/encyclopedia/icar_resourcecenter_encyclopedia_tires2.asp>:

"Load range-The load range in the alpha-numeric designation is a letter
indicating the number of plies at which the tire is rated. Tires using
the metric labeling system are divided into two load ranges:

     * SL = Standard Load (35 psi max)
     * XL= Extra load (41 psi max.) "

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we ever do evil,
that good may come of it.
-William Penn, Quaker, founder of Pennsylvania (1644-1718)