[AT] WD heads--WD vrs WD45.

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 18:46:40 PST 2006

John
How many sets of gaskets have you been through ?  It sounds to me like yall
have had the head off 8-9 times.
I would recommend a NEW head gasket everytime yall remove the head (unless
your using copper shim) The head gaskets are junk after tourqing it down 1
time then loosing it up remove head ect.
So at that rate the head would be cheap.
ironman