[AT] AC 45

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 17:17:18 PST 2006

Aint it wild, the difference in old tractor parts prices ? Allis Chalmer guaranteed head $50 bucks + 50 for S/H.
An one for Farmall M $600 bucks, not a super or propane either. Just a good one. I have a wd45 sitting out in the weeds, never checked out parts prices until this evening.
Thisn here is locked up but not bad (has been cylinders full of brake fluid saw oil gas diesel fuel ect. for 2 year now.
So once I get this M project out of the way the allis is going in for a little doctoring. Allis parts are really cheap.
Thanks John for getting me to lookin up ACwd45 parts. I know they tough little tractors when they work.Thanks again
ironman