[AT] Walt list

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 16:18:59 PST 2006

I thought this was a tractor list, someone needs to start a Walt list.  Who
runs cheap computer list ? They would no how to run a Walt list.
Yes a Walt list would be great, and then all of Walts admirers could keep
Walt on thatn. And tractors on this one. <SNIP>

If you need to dispose of the body I am pouring a slab this week.