[AT] WD heads--WD vrs WD45.

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 14:55:18 PST 2006

It says for you to tell him which one you need.
I imagine by the description that he has either one . With no crack
guarantee,
So which ever you got is what you need to email them and tellem
what you need.
It has to be one or the other, count the bolts contact the seller. See if he
dont have what you need.
ironman