[AT] About Cockshutt

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 15 14:45:40 PST 2006

I don't know if any of you already own this book but I just received my
copy yesterday. It looks very interesting and I've learned a lot already
just from skimming over it. Lots of good illustrations and old ads.
It is written by one of the Cockshutt family descendants, William H.
Cockshutt.
The book is available online through amazon.com or ca but I should put
in a plug for the Canadian book seller that I bought mine from ,
Haugholm Books, although they are not available online, only phone or fax.

Ralph in Sask.