[AT] WD heads--WD vrs WD45.

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 15 13:11:13 PST 2006

WD and WD45 heads differ in that the 45 head is taller and the spark plug
position is so that the plug is more centered in the combustion chamber. 45
heads will work on the WD block, I don't know about a WD head working on the
45 block. I assume it would but I've not tried it. I'm sure it would bolt up
but there may be compression issues due to the pistons being different.