[AT] Re: FOLLOWUP on "stuck good on a WD 45 engine question!"

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Thu Dec 14 20:34:12 PST 2006

John, many years ago I had a vehicle that I could not keep oil in. I bought
it new and the dealer was footing the bill. Tore the engine apart 3 times
before we found the problem. The intake manifold had a crack in it that did
not open up until the head came up to operating temp. Replaced the head and
the oil problem went away. If we had magnafluxed the head first we would
have found it right off. Maybe, just maybe, the same with the WD45 head?
Justa thought.  JG