[AT] Sad news

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Thu Dec 14 07:07:29 PST 2006

Steve, Janelle, and Wendy,

It's hard to find words to express my feelings of sorrow for your great
loss, and of course John's loss is greatest of all.  There are several of
your and our good ATIS friends who have been there too so we know how deeply
the hurt runs.  Darrell and Janet, Brice and Peg, and Marilyn and I possibly
know your feelings that those who haven't lost a son can't possibly know.

David has been gone 6 years now and I still, for a fleeting instant, have
the automatic thought when new things pop up... "I'll have to run this by
David to see what he thinks".  That will never go away.

Another thing that will never go away is the memory of the support from our
ATIS friends at the time of our loss, led by you, Steve.  I hope you know
our support is as solid.

Although we can't be there, please know we are there in spirit and are
praying for your peace.

The check to the FFA scholarship fund in John's memory is in the mail.

George Willer