[AT] Sad news

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Dec 13 12:02:40 PST 2006

Steve:

	The loss of a child is one of those normally unspoken fears that gnaws in
the back of the mind of every caring parent... While I have felt that
gnawing fear, thankfully I have never had that loss. I cannot begin to
comprehend the loss. I do know others that have had that loss and they tell
me that while the grief never goes away that it does become more bearable in
a reasonable time. Lock onto all of the good memories and just try to push
aside any bad ones. Force yourself to look ahead. Know that the strength you
need will come. Don't allow yourselves to get pulled into the "if only"
quagmire.
	Diana and I will be thinking of you often...

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA